1) At the beginning of the project, our project team communicates with customers in the early stage. The project team includes process engineer, pipeline engineer, structural engineer, equipment engineer, instrument engineer, electrical engineer, etc; Our engineers have very rich design experience and field work experience. We will provide free factory layout, equipment layout and process flow chart for customers in the early stage of the project.
2) After the initial scheme is basically confirmed, our cost engineer will preliminarily calculate the system project cost to the user for confirmation. Both parties can check the system according to the project funds, and make appropriate process changes or configuration changes on the premise of ensuring the system project functions meet.
3) Under the condition that the initial scheme and price are basically agreed, we will send the project team to the site for investigation and discussion, and both parties will make the final scheme confirmation and price confirmation.
4) In the production of the system project, we will keep close contact with customers and coordinate with all departments to ensure the timely delivery of equipment.
5) After the equipment arrives at the site, we will send a professional engineering service team to be responsible for the installation, commissioning and training of the whole project (including the use training of system operation, equipment maintenance training, etc.). Finally, after the project is delivered to the user, we will leave the site after confirming that the user has no problem with it.
6) In the future production work, we will visit customers regularly. If there is any problem, we will respond immediately and solve it in the shortest time; At the same time, our product technology is constantly updated. If there is any new technology update, we will inform customers that if necessary, we can upgrade the original equipment.